I adore the trend of picking a word or phrase for the year that zeros in on all of your resolutions and keeps your focus easily. I enjoy attaching mine to a song that I can jam out to as well!! Last year my word was Roar as I had planned to run out of the gates of 2014 having succeded in everything that I wanted to do! Unfortunaltly, sometimes that's just a little too presumptuous. This year my main goal is just shaking off all the negative energy. The worry. The Fear. The regrets. Just leave it all at the door and start fresh.
- Shake off Fear & Finish my Book
- Shake off Regrets & Finish my 101 in 1001 list
-Shake off Fear & Make Blogging a Priority
- Shake off Worry & Graduate!
- Shake off Regrets & hit that weight goal!
- Shake off Worry & Do daily devotions
- Shake off Regrets & Fill out my Journal
- Shake off Fear & open a blog design buisness.